Developing Secure Mobile Apps 2012
Developing secure mobile apps for iOS & Android
Zion Security in cooperation with LSEC.
Thursday, April 26, 2012 from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This one-day training will give developers, architects and security managers an overview of the security risks when developing and deploying mobile applications that run on iPhone/iPad or Android devices.
The training will be given by Erwin Geirnaert, Co-founder of ZION SECURITY and a well-known security expert in application security. Erwin has hands-on experience with security testing and securing mobile apps.
1. 08h30-09h00: Registration and coffee
2. 09h00-12h00: OWASP Top 10 Mobile Risks: learn about the Top 10 Mobile Risks: Insecure Data Storage, Weak Server Side Controls, Insufficient Transport Layer Protection, Client Side Injection, Poor Authorization and Authentication, Improper Session Handling, Security Decisions Via Untrusted Inputs, Side Channel Data Leakage,Broken Cryptography, Sensitive Information Disclosure. Most security risks will be demonstrated using iGoat or GoatDroid. iGoat is an iOS application with several weaknesses that can be exploited using basic tools, GoatDroid is the same but for Android.
3. 12h00-13h30: Lunch
4. 13h30-15h00: Overview of the security architecture and security controls in iOS and Android: file encryption, keyvault, SSL possibilities, authentication, integration with back-end web services,…
5. 15h00-16h00: Mobile design controls: what are best practices for developing secure mobile apps? An overview of OWASP Top 10 Mobile Controls, secure coding guidelines and best practices.
6. 16h00-17h00: Workshop to discuss your mobile projects, security requirements and questions: now is the time to get help from the expert and from your peers in an interactive discussion to end the intensive day
Leuven, Vlaams Gewest
Registration and more information : visit Zion Security.
Are you a
leader in Security ? Do you want to share your expertise and join the
Leaders in Security as a Core Expert Member ?
Contact us via email! Or call +126.96.36.199.41 for a direct contact and more information.
An information set and your Membership Welcome Pack awaits you.
Copyright LSEC vzw 2007-2008 with the support of the IWT.
LSEC vzw Kasteelpark 10 - 3001 Heverlee - VAT BE BE 478 045 395 - fax. +188.8.131.52.69 - info @ lsec.be