The Deloitte Enterprise Risk Services its Security Services Group is an integral part of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, one of the largest professional services firms in the world, with more than 130 thousand employees across 140 countries. A global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network, Deloitte provides ccomprehensive enterprise security solutions delivered through the strong global network of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, with seamless, consistent service wherever clients operate. This allows Deloitte Enterprise Risk Services to tap into a vast array of specialized industry groups and operational, technology, and financial consulting services to devise solutions that best fit your organisation's business and help address the many critical issues you face every day. In fact, its security professionals are actively securing business applications and infrastructures for clients in some of the world's most intense hotspots today.
Deloitte & Touche Security Solutions
* Security Strategy and Management: With increasing and fast-changing government and stock market requirements revolving around risk management, internal controls, and financial disclosure, security is an executive management and board level issue. This at a time when many companies are struggling to implement an effective, manageable, and sustainable program to manage security across the organization.
* Identity Management: Identity Management means knowing who your employees, customers, and other key stakeholders are. It means determining whether they gain appropriate access to your company from your office, their office, or at home, via network, Internet, or telephone. And then it's controlling what information and processes they have access to.
* Application Integrity and Cost Effectiveness: Improving return on investment in technology solutions is a never-ending battle. Application Integrity helps you protect the software applications that support and enable your business while allowing you to cost effectively deploy new capabilities, such as portals, exchanges, and other Web-enabled capabilities, in a constantly evolving world of threats, countermeasures, and regulations.
* Infrastructure Security: Boards and executive management continue to be concerned with cost-effective, timely, and secure information system implementations. Controlling the proliferation of wireless devices is a timely and exceedingly relevant example. These implementations require appropriate involvement of risk and control professionals specializing in digital information security. By securing your technology infrastructure, the backbone that links your operating units, suppliers, and customers, you install greater trust and reliability across your supply chain.
* Information security Management System: ISO 17799 and BS 7799 Part 2 help to identify, manage and reduce the range of threats to which information is continually exposed. Once adhered to, they provide organizations with the assurance and satisfaction of knowing that they are protecting their information using controls in common use by well-managed businesses. It is an excellent framework for developing or enhancing an organization�s security.
With Deloitte Enterprise Risk Services as your trusted advisor, you can give security the full attention it deserves in your organization. You can enjoy a security solution that supports the growth and development of your global business while protecting the value you create therein. And you can achieve all of this cost effectively.
- Country of Origin
- Type of Institution
- Professional Services
- Louizalaan 240 Avenue Louise
- Postal Code
- Contact Phone
- +32 2 600 60 00
- Contact Fax
- +32 2 600 60 01